Monday, February 04, 2008

Perfect Upset

Because I've always liked to craft the perfect headline for events ("Craig takes Quantum leap in new Bond film, Solace") but never actually get to use them I thought I'd use it here. (See title of this post)

For those living in a cave the Superbowl was last night, where the undefeated New England Cocksuckers played the lowest NFC seed to ever make it to the Superbowl, the New York Underdogs. And in a show of monumental metaphorical significance NY beat NE, in an ironic David and Goliath scenario (If I have to explain how the Giants being the David in this story is ironic, I'd kindly ask you to stop reading my blog). Let it be clear that I am in no way a Giants fan, but I am an underdog fan, and I most definitely am a New England anti-fan.

Some highlights from last nights precedings include a plethora of Payton reactions every time Eli did something (anything), Belichick walking off the field before the game was actually over, and of course Tom Brady getting the shit beat out of him on nearly every play. Oh and now Tom Brady doesn't want to go to the Pro Bowl. Poor baby.



For those true Giants fans I say Congratulations your team did the near impossible through the entire post season beating 3 of the best teams in the league to win the Superbowl. To all you New England fans, I say Fuck You Douchebags! But don't worry there's always next year!

No comments: