Monday, April 30, 2007

NBC Appreciation Thread: Aka I'm Lazy again

I'm busy with school work so I'm too lazy to come up with a blog post, but I'll write one eventually. I promise! (Ed Note: It might even be about Dinosaurs! I have on good authority that everyone loves dinosaurs)

Anway to tide you over NBC has the entire season of 30 Rock available to watch on their website (www.nbc.com/30_Rock). It's the funniest damn show ever (yes, It's surpassed The Office). It's seriously on par to be the next Arrested Development (Ed Note: Which sadly means its going to be canceled soon (𝅘𝅥𝅮)) Go watch.. now!

On a final note, I wanted everyone to be made aware of the second funniest thing about NBC last Thursday. Behold:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! 30 Rock is the funniest show on television. Sorry Dwigt.