Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Nussy: Internet Celebrity? Director's Cut

While bored one day in between classes it was discovered through magical means (Google) (Ed. Note: Hey there big brother, how's it going?) that I was now in fact a bona fide internet celebrity.

Behold the bowels of the internet: IGN! Apparently after sending in a picture of me from Halloween last year they decided to give me an award of some sort.



I halfway resemble Johnny Depp! Women, commence swooning!

Also I'm pretty sure the definition of "nussy (v)" is one of the first hits for Nussy on Google.

I'm working my way up the food chain on this here internet. Now maybe more people will read this thing.

1 comment:

Rusty said...

dude, i didn't know you submitted yourself for an ign holiday contest. or that's what your costume even WAS. it was your facebook picture for a while, and I thought you were larry david