Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Beatles Rockband

Just when the whole play plastic instruments in a videogame genre began to feel stale and played out, Harmonix announced plans for a Beatles themed Rock Band. For those who haven't seen it, here's the ridiculously awesome intro cinematic: Clicky Clicky

Anyway I won't go into how awesome the plastic instruments look (SPOILER: They look awesome!) or the fact that you can sing harmonies with multiple people, or the already announced 10 songs or already announced DLC (Some might even be in my list, it's like a game for the reader!), but I will do what probably every other blog has done, and that's list my top 10 songs that I NEED to have in the game either straight away or as downloadable content. (Watch, they will all conveniently appear only as downloadable content just to make me pay more).

In no particular order:
  • Helter Skelter
  • While My Guitar Gently Weeps
  • I Want You (She's So Heavy)
  • Oh, Darlin'!
  • I'm So Tired
  • She Came In Through the Bathroom Window
  • Glass Onion
  • Help
  • Come Together
  • Good Morning, Good Morning
I probably forgot about 15 other songs I would be angry at missing, but such is the Beatles.

What songs do YOU want in this game? Leave a list in the comments.

No comments: